Thursday, January 29, 2009

curve - bought lense 70mm-300mm usm

What a day..... did not plan to purchase anything, end up bought my second telephoto lenses. Blame it on the sales person. He was so friendly, seeing me carrying my canon DSLR. Asking me if i have a complete set of lenses. As proud as i own canon DSLR , without a second thought i reply (honestly) told him just bought my DSLR week ago and i only have one standard lenses comes in a package. He smile, knowing that he can win me second lenses. He did.


GRATEFULL


I'am actually looking for atleast 3 numbers of lenses, which telephoto lens 70mm-300mm EF IS USM. Well, one more lens will do on april which is fisheyes lens.

HOPEFULLY


As time goes by the hours, minggle arround looking for a good spot for a snap. Here are the choice i choose for a photo snap, enjoy it and do comment if it is necessary .




1 comment:

  1. mantap bro...70-300...!!!....sib baik canon dslr...kalau nikon...bleh pinjam?...heheh

    ReplyDelete